We use 100% chemical-free inks to make sure our printing process is not destroying the planet, without compromising the optimal quality. No chemical product is used during the printing process and we only use organic inks certified eco-friendly by environmental labels such as the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Learn more about printing
The anti-nuclear movement is a social movement that opposes various nuclear technologies. There is a wide spectrum of concerns over nuclear power and it remains a controversial area of public policy. Many studies have shown that the public perceives nuclear power as a very risky technology and, around the world, nuclear energy has declined in popularity since the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. Anti-nuclear critics see nuclear power as a dangerous way to generate electricity. Opponents of nuclear power have raised a number of related concerns, such as radioactive nuclear accidents, pollution from uranium mining, radioactive waste disposal remaining dangerous for thousands of years,… Read more
and the vulnerability of nuclear reactors. Anti-nuclear groups also favour the use of renewable energy, such as hydro, wind power, solar power, geothermal energy and biofuel. Of these concerns, nuclear accidents and disposal of long-lived radioactive waste have probably had the greatest public impact worldwide. Anti-nuclear campaigners point to the 2011 Fukushima nuclear emergency as proof that nuclear power can never be 100% safe. Costs resulting from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster are likely to exceed 12 trillion yen ($100 billion) and the clean up effort to decontaminate affected areas and decommission the plant is estimated to take 30 to 40 years.
Risks of Nuclear Power:
- Nuclear accidents: a safety concern that the core of a nuclear power plant could overheat and melt down, releasing radioactivity.
- Nuclear Fuel Mining: mining waste of nuclear fuels like uranium and thorium, results in its radioactive decay. That causes radium pollution and radon pollution in the environment and ultimately affects public health.
- Radioactive waste disposal: a concern that nuclear power results in large amounts of radioactive waste, some of which remains dangerous for very long periods.
- Nuclear proliferation: a concern that some types of nuclear reactor designs use and/or produce fissile material which could be used in nuclear weapons.
- High cost: a concern that nuclear power plants are very expensive to build, and that clean up from nuclear accidents are highly expensive and can take decades.
- Attacks on nuclear plants: a concern that nuclear facilities could be targeted by terrorists or criminals.
- Curtailed civil liberties: a concern that the risk of nuclear accidents, proliferation and terrorism may be used to justify restraints on citizen rights.
We donate a part of the sales to support the same causes promoted through the message on our political t-shirts. Your purchases contribute to raising funds for charities and supporting activist organizations. Buying from our cooperative is an act of solidarity.
We source from sweatshop-free manufacturers with NO child labor, making sure that our clothing is socially responsible and have received several Fair Labor certifications.
If you're looking for the highest level of ethical standards, we recommend our t-shirts made in USA.
Your order is printed using 100% vegan products and inks. We supply from manufacturers with policies against animal testing to make sure you can shop without supporting cruelty. All of our products are certified PETA-Approved Vegan.
Our products are supplied by eco-friendly manufacturers with sustainability policies in place.
We print using organic inks with chemical-free textiles approved by strict environmental standards and we offer t-shirts made of organic cotton.
Furthermore, our web servers are powered by 100% green energy in order to minimize our carbon footprint.
Every product you order here is an individual item, manufactured by hand for you using industry-leading printing technologies. This is what distinguishes us from the screen-printing mass production. Printing on demand reduces waste and makes it possible to offer a wide range of designs. Zero inventory, zero waste.
Your purchase supports independent artists and grassroots activists. We are a collectively-managed cooperative of artists using art as a means of struggle to support activist causes. No gods, no masters, no bosses!