Using print on demand production model makes it challenging for us to offer competitive wholesale prices compared to screen-printing because each t-shirt is printed individually and we pay the same production cost, whether we print 1 or 100 t-shirts. Considering that the profit margins are lower than average using this printing method, it limits our options for discounts on large quantities. To learn more, please see the following blog article: Why are we using print on demand?
However, orders of minimum 50 t-shirts with the same design are eligible to wholesale screen-printing discounts ranging from 50% up to 75%.
Option #1 – Quantity discounts using print-on-demand
Combine products, designs and printing techniques at will. All items from our shop are eligible for quantity discounts, including customized clothing.
- 10% off orders of 10 articles or more using promotion code MOLOTOV10
- 15% off orders of 25 articles or more using promotion code MOLOTOV15
- 25% off orders of 40 articles or more after adding our additional cash back discount (details below)
- Equivalent to free shipping plus a discount on the order – the total reduction exceed the shipping costs
On top of the usual promotions, we offer an additional 10% cash back discount on orders of 40 items or more, which gives you a total discount of 25%. Just checkout using promotion code MOLOTOV15 to get an automatic discount of 15%, then contact us after placing the order on the website and we will refund an additional 10% on each article, so in total, you get 25% OFF.
Note: Coupon codes from promotion campaigns may not be used in combination with the volume discount. See full terms & conditions.
Option #2 – Wholesale t-shirts screen-printing (50+ with same design)
- Orders of 50+ items with the same design are eligible for wholesale screen-printing starting at 50% discount
- Up to 75% discount on large orders
- Pick a design from our shop or use your own image
- Free delivery in the United States. International orders will be required to pay shipping costs.
Contact us for more information
Notes: Pricings are based on 1-color screen-print with Gildan Standard T-Shirt (Unisex, 100% Cotton). Size range S-M-L-XL-XXL.
Please allow from 5 to 14 days for production and shipping.
All sales are final – our return policy does not apply to bulk orders.
Discounts for activist organizations
We also offer special discounts for non-profit activist organizations. Click here to learn more.