All of our products are approved by industry-leading fair labor certifications and ethical seals, including also our standard t-shirts and imported apparel.
Our products are certified by:
- Fair Labor Association (FLA)
- Worldwide Responsible Apparel Foundation (WRAP)
- Vérité Fair Labor
- Empowering Ethical Supply Chains (SEDEX)
- Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA)
- California Safety Compliance Corporation (CSCC)
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI-Intl)
- Social Accountability 8000 (SA8000)
All of our suppliers must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct providing ethical working conditions. To learn more about ethics and working conditions, we invite you to read this article.
Our products are certified environment-friendly by Oeko-Tex Certification Class 100.
We use organic printing inks approved by eco-friendly certifications.
Our 100% organic cotton t-shirts are certified organic by the USDA and GOTS. They are also certified vegan by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- READ MORE: Ethical Guidelines – Manufacturer’s Code of Conduct and working conditions
- Fair labor certifications
- Eco-responsibility, environment-friendly practices and use of non-chemical inks
- Advantages of our 100% organic t-shirts (PETA Approved Vegan)
- Origin of our fair trade certified cotton
- Why are we boycotting Uzbekistan Cotton?
- Where are the t-shirts printed and produced?
- Information on locally produced t-shirts